1. A one-year online subscription to TEACHING Exceptional Children, a wealth of evidence-based practices you can put to work in your classroom immediately. Educators turn to TEC for innovative, cutting-edge practices to enhance education outcomes for students of all ages.
2. Up to 30% savings on the professional development that will help you improve the educational outcomes of all of your students.
3. The satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting CEC's advocacy efforts with decision makers in Washington on the policies that directly affect you, your school and your kids.
4. 24/7 advice, guidance and idea sharing via the CECommunity, where more than 2,000 conversations are already underway - join the conversation today!
5. CEC Dues Installment Plan allows you to spread your dues over three monthly credit card payments. It's free! There is no additional cost to participate. Simply provide your credit card information and select "Bill via Dues Installment Plan" on your membership reply form or when you join online.
6. FREE eBook! when you join by August 15, 2015. Give us a call at 888.232.7733 and mention code M01B04.
Join Us Today!
Questions? Contact the NYS CEC Membership Chair